Do-It-Yourself Porsche 911 Video Series:
Yellow Cap Garage has created a comprehensive Porsche 911 Brake Maintenance DVD for both the first time mechanic and the seasoned veteran wanting to do brake maintenance for the 1965 thru 1989 series 911.
Included are many helpful techniques that will prepare the first time mechanic for success!
This DVD will step you through the following sequences:
- Tools required to do the job, where to buy & specialty tools
- Parts needed including actual Porsche part numbers
- Discussion of solvents & equipment that will make the job easier
- Proper Jacking techniques
- Proper tire removal & replacement
- Discussion on when to replace brake pads
- Diagram & discussion on the overall 911 brake system (1965-1989)
- Replacing brake pads on all 4 calipers
- Replacing rotors
- Inspection of rear brake shoes
- Diagram & discussion on adjusting the hand / emergency brake
- Adjusting hand / emergency brake
- Discussion on the (3) techniques for bleeding the brakes
- Setup & process for bleeding all 4 calipers
- Closing tips on maintaining your brake system
For a limited time only -- Receive a FREE cap when you order both the 911 Brake and TuneUp DVD!