Do-It-Yourself Porsche 911 Video Series:
Yellow Cap Garage has created a comprehensive Classic 911 Tuneup DVD for both the first time mechanic and the seasoned veteran wanting to tuneup their 84-89 Series Carrera. Unlike most do-it-yourself videos that show the engine on a stand, all sequences shown in this video are completed with the engine in the car.
Included are many helpful techniques that will prepare the first time mechanic for success!
This DVD will step you through the following sequences:
- Tools required to do the job
- Parts needed (including actual Porsche part numbers)
- Using a torque wrench
- Proper Jacking techniques
- Oil/Filter Change
- Fuel and Air Filter Changes
- Alternator and AC Belt Changes
- Sparkplug wear analysis, removal and replacement
- The complete 12-Valve adjustment procedure
- Distributor and Rotor removal and replacements
For a limited time only -- Receive a FREE cap when you order both the 911 Brake and TuneUp DVD!